OEM Replacement Filters, Custom Filter Elements and a Wide Selection of Filtration Media
Below is a list of Jaxon Filtration's most popular filter medias, elements, and equipment. However Jaxon Filtration has many other types of media, elements, and equipment available
for your filtration needs.
If you do not see what you are looking for or if you are unsure what you need,
please contact us today:
More information on Fuller's Earth >> Activated Charcoal >>
1984 – 2016
Over 32 years of INNOVATION and EXCELLENCE in FILTER TECHNOLOGY.
Articles of Interest:
- Bulk Columns: The Jaxon Filtration system comes in a variety of sizes and types. They are available for in-plant stationary applications as well as module systems. They come available as stand-alone systems or as modules for integration into existing equipment.
- Attapulgite Clay Storage: All clays are mildly hydroscopic, therefore it is important to store the bags in a covered and climate controlled environment.
- Fuller's Earth Material Safety Data Sheet: US Department of Labor, May be used to comply with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Administration
- Fullers Earth Estimation: Not sure how much Fullers Earth you need? Use this chart to estimate the amount of fullers earth by weight that is required per gallon of oil to be processed.
- Fuller's Earth for Fuel Treatment and Filtration: The key to good results in clay treatment is to keep the fuel in contact with the clay for as long a time as possible. Scientists have calculated that one pound of attapulgite has about 13 acres of surface area.
- Fuller’s Earth 30/60 Clarification Aid: 30/60 Clarification Aid is used to remove unwanted contaminants in a variety of fixed bed applications from small cartridges to large towers.