Repacks or wafers are made of a fibrous material that is compressed into a cylindrical element. The diameter of the repack determine the flow rate and resistance time. Other materials such as fiberglass, steel wool, or polypropylene mesh may be incorporated.
Gross removal of water from fluids, such as; aviation fuel, gasoline, kerosene, fuel oil, diesel fuel and propane.
Repacks, wafers, canisters
Jaxon’s Trans-Dri filter element is designed to remove free and dissolved water from insulating oils. Moisture can be lowered to less than 10 PPM without the use of heat and vacuum processing.
- By the nature of their design, the Trans-Dry elements will act as a depth filter. Ensure that oil is prefiltered through 5-micron particulate filters to achieve maximum water removal efficiencies.
- Keeping in mind the aforementioned note, do not use differential pressures to determine filtering capacity. Karl Fisher testing and in-line moisture sensors are effective tools in gauging the life of the Trans-Dry filter element.
- Heavy-duty construction for long lasting service. ·
- Lifting handle for ease of installation and removal.
- Buna-N gaskets.
- Unique blend of medias and adsorbents provides for efficient water removal and high capacity.
- Oxidation inhibitors are not removed.
- Single pass results in less than 10 PPM water, subsequent passes as low as 5 PPM.
- Purification of insulating oil in new and rebuilt Extra High Voltage and distribution transformers without the need for heat and vacuum.
- Stored insulating oils in tank and tankers can be efficiently dried to less than 10 PPM water even when high levels of dissolved water are present
- Removes Dissolved Water from Transformer Oil
- Removes Free Water from Transformer Oil
- Remove Particulate from Transformer Oil
For details please contact us today:
AQUA-PRO filters provide a simple and effective method to eliminate water from air systems which is the primary cause of inoperability and damage of air driven equipment. The proprietary polymer in AQUA-PRO filters absorbs water in any form including water vapor (humidity). In applications involving little water, the filters can be used as a substitute for a dryer. In systems with a dryer, an AQUA-PRO filter is used as a polishing element to protect critical equipment and processes. The greatest protection is obtained by placing a filter close to the component to be protected. The filters are changed periodically since water can pass through the filter after the polymer has reached its capacity. Replacement is based on a set time period, pressure drop or exit moisture content.
AQUA-PRO filters have a burst pressure of 300 psi and a recommended maximum operating pressure of 150 psi with a maximum recommended operating temperature of 250°F.
Particulate and Water Removal Filters. The filters use advanced technology to absorb water from hydrocarbons and air. AQUA-PRO spin-on filters are specifically designed to remove free and emulsified water from gasoline, diesel fuel, lubrication oil, hydraulic fluid, gear oil, etc. Nominal particle ratings are 5, 10 and 30 microns.
Users include state and municipal governments, school districts, paper mills, power plants, manufacturing facilities, construction companies and local fleet operators. AQUA-PRO filters are applied to wide range of equipment including fuel storage tanks, diesel engines, injection molding equipment, lubrication oil reservoirs, pneumatic controls, and air driven equipment. remove free and emulsified water from gasoline, diesel fuel, lubrication oil, hydraulic fluid, gear oil, etc. The filters are ideal for use in fuel, hydraulic, lubricating, transformer oil and pneumatic systems.
Spin on canister
Address: 6428 Hwy 219 PO Box 805 Franklin, Ga. 30217, Phone:706-675-3996 Toll Free: 888-780-3568 Fax:706-675-3787 email: email@example.com
Filter Media | Filter Elements | Filter Equipment | Contact Us| About Us | Home
© Copyright Jaxon Filtration. All rights reserved. A Senney Enterprises Company: Met-Chem, STD Specialty Filters, Lamports Filter Media, Murray Fabrics, Poly Products,Auto Technology, Samsco, Lakeside Water Treatment, Micropure Filtration, Jaxon Filtration, American Ecotech, Custom Instrument Services Co., Ambilabs, AQ Matic